Thursday, July 31, 2014

A message of thanks from our President and CEO

Fellow Valkyrians,

Do you recall this past Spring when you were asked to take an online survey for the “Best Places to Work in Hampton Roads” competition? 

Inside Business announced the honorees last week at a luncheon held at The Westin and Valkyrie was named the #2 mid-sized company to work for in the area!  THANK YOU for taking the time to participate and submit your responses.  As a result of the positive feedback received, Inside Business created a special recognition category this year and honored 3 companies.  Valkyrie was one of them. 

The feedback that you all provided led the judges to name Valkyrie as an “Employee Choice” Honorable Mention Company!  I am humbled and honored by the responses that were submitted.  And what I’m most excited about is the passion with which the responses were written.  Please take the time to read the attachments.

When I set out to create this company, I always knew I had to hire top-tier talent.  You’ve heard me say it time and again:  We Hire the Best to be the Best.  And by now, you know that it’s not just a slogan; it really is the very foundation of our corporate culture.  I don’t take my job as President and CEO lightly; I know that there are  225 families who count on the decisions that we make and I am aware of that each day. 


Again, I thank each and every one of you for what you bring to the Valkyrie team.  Keep up the great work!!!

All the best,
Gary



P.S.  To our corporate partners who subscribe to our blog, thank YOU all for your role in our success as well!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful, Valkyrie Warriors are always watching.